Lick by Lick Cunnilingus Book Review


Did you know that for most women, cunnilingus (oral sex) is their preferred sexual act? But with over 6,000 nerve endings in the clitoris, you need to know exactly what you're doing before poking your tongue around there, otherwise it could be really painful and, even worse, spoil the mood! So does Michael's Lick-by-Lick book make the cut? Let's find out…

To be honest, at first glance I thought that a book about going down on women was silly! I mean, you just lick it and keep doing the ABC's until climax, right? I constantly found myself skipping to the techniques section before quickly slapping myself in an attempt to read it properly BUT…

After reading the guide for a few minutes, I realized how clueless I was about giving women oral sex. And considering many studies mention that an estimated 50% of women fake orgasms, how would you ever know you're doing it right?

After flicking through a few pages, I am now a believer and was pleasantly surprised by the in-depth detail woven into this book. It covered getting a woman comfortable with the act, persuasive suggestions to make her shave, safety precautions, positions, and yes, many basic and advanced techniques!
So after reading it, I've learned to appreciate some very important details and why we often can't please our girlfriends and wives. The talk about romance, being relaxed and having a stress-free environment really hit home for me and made a lot of sense! (All things us guys tend to skip most of the time.)

All in all, Lick by Lick gives any guy the complete knowledge he needs to make any woman reach the big O. Two thumbs up from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment